Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Layer Cake with Tangy Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- Unsalted butter , for coating the pans
- 3 cups bleached cake flour , such as Softasilk, plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 large eggs , at room temperature
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14 ounces zucchini (about 3 to 4 medium zucchini), ends trimmed and grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 3 cups)
- 4 sticks (1 pound) unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt , at room temperature
- 2 cups pecans (about 8 ounces), toasted and finely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?