Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Keftedes with Feta and Dill
- 1 1/3 pounds medium zucchini, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled feta cheese
- Canola oil (for frying)
- Plain whole-milk or reduced-fat Greek-style yogurt (for garnish)
- Additional chopped fresh dill (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?