Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread, crumbled
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.9g|
|Saturated Fat 21.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|