Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Fritters Recipe
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, unpeeled, finely grated
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons plus a pinch of kosher (coarse) salt
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup milk, preferably whole milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Vegetable oil or solid vegetable shortening, for deep-frying
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?