Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 zucchini (approx. 1½ pounds)
- 5-6 scallions, finely chopped
- 9 ounces feta cheese
- Small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Small bunch fresh mint, chopped, plus extra to sprinkle over at the end
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Scant 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Olive oil for frying
- 3-4 limes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 73kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|