Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 tablespoons (75 mL) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 thick slice crusty bread (such as Pugliese), soaked in 1 cup (236 mL) milk for 5 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup (118 mL) grated pecorino cheese
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 219mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|