Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Coconut Bread
- 3/4 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (squeezed and drained in a paper towel)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use Chobani 0%), at room temperature
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?