Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Cheddar Corn Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 cup course ground yellow cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed and drained on paper towels
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels (you can use frozen corn)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?