Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Casserole with Mint and Parsley
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 sweet onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup short-grain white rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained and juice reserved
- 1 cup water, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Chardonnay wine
- 1/2 (14 ounce) package little smoked sausages, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|