Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups (750 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) baking soda
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) canola oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded zucchini
- 1¾ cups (425 mL) walnut pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 355kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|