Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Blossom and White Corn Quesadillas
- 1 large poblano or Anaheim chile pepper
- Corn oil
- 1 cup cleaned and chopped zucchini blossoms
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup fresh or frozen white corn
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 4 large flour tortillas used for burritos
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, crumbled
- Pico de Gallo
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 608kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|