Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Blossom Frittata Recipe
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup finely grated aged Manchego cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound small zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- 16 zucchini blossoms, stems and pistils removed and blossoms cut in half
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?