Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Bacon Fritters with Basil-Mayo Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup basil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- About 6 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeo, stemmed and minced (including seeds)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 6 slices crisp-cooked bacon, finely chopped
- Equipment: a deep-fat thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?