Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini-Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 8-ounce package Philadelphia-brand cream cheese (do not use reduced-fat or fat-free), room temperature
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?