Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups water
- 1 (4 inch) piece dashi kombu (dried kelp)
- 1 cup bonito shavings (dry fish flakes)
- 1/4 cup spinach, rinsed and sliced
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 4 frozen toasted mochi squares, thawed
- 4 naruto (fish paste stick with a red spiral pattern)
- 4 slices yuzu (citron) peel
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|