Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ziti with Skillet-Roasted Root Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled parsnips
- 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled redskinned sweet potatoes (yams)
- 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled golden beets, greens coarsely chopped and reserved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 2/3 cups (about) vegetable broth, divided
- 1 pound ziti or other tubular pasta
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?