Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ziti with Roasted Zucchini
- 2 pounds medium zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled, halved
- 8 large shallots, halved, thinly sliced
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 1-pound boxes ziti, cooked, drained, 3/4 cup cooking liquid reserved
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?