Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ziti with Poblanos and Chipotle Sauce
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (2 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 pound fresh poblano chiles, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped bottled roasted red peppers
- 1 pound ziti or penne
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotles in adobo
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chopped scallions (about 1 bunch)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- raw green (hulled) pumpkin seeds (),
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?