Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zippy Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|