Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zingerman’s Bulgarian Cucumber Soup
- 3 medium-large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- One 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, to your taste, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted (see Notes), cooled, and coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 341kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|