Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zinfandel-Braised Beef Short Ribs with Rosemary-Parsnip Mashed Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons room-temperature butter, divided
- 8 3- to 4-inch-long meaty beef short ribs (about 4 pounds)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups chopped red onions
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled parsnips
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 750-ml bottle Zinfandel
- 2 cups low-salt beef broth
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound large parsnips, peeled, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?