Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zimbabwean Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cups vegetable stock, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes, with juices
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped sweet potato
- 1 cup peeled and chopped carrot
- 1 cup peeled and chopped turnip
- 1 cup chopped okra
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|