Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Turkey Tacos
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 6 Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells
- Garnishes, If Desired:
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Seeded, chopped tomato
- Shredded Cheddar or taco-seasoned cheese blend
- Sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|