Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Turkey Burgers from Campbell's Kitchen
- 1/3 cup regular or reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons canned cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or smoked Cheddar cheese
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Hamburger Rolls, split and toasted
- 1 large orange, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Green leaf lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|