Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into French fries
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|