Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 5 1-pint canning jars with lids and rings
- 5 cloves garlic, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons red pepper flakes, divided
- 5 cups water
- 5 cups distilled white vinegar
- 7 tablespoons pickling salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|