Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Marinated Asparagus
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|