Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound tomatillos (papery skins removed), chopped
- 1 onion (preferably white), chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 heavy cream
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1 1/4 cups 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 grated Monterey Jack (5 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?