Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zesty Black Bean and Avocado Salad
- 3 cups cooked black beans (1 cup dried or 2 14 oz cans)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cubanelle pepper or 2 jalapeos, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 fresh green chili or jalapeo, seeded and minced
- small handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?