Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Sodium < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|