Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yunnan Steamed Chicken Soup
- One 4- to 5-pound chicken
- 2 cups water
- 4 thin slices peeled fresh ginger
- 5 small scallions, green and white portions, sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- ½ to 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 241kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|