Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.4g|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|