Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yummy, Easy Pineapple Skewered Shrimp
- 1 pound (to 2 Pounds) Peeled, De-veined Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 can (about 20 Oz.) Pineapple Chunks (or 1 Whole Fresh Pineapple)
- 1/2 cup (to 1 Cup) Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 whole (to 3 Whole) Green Onions, Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic, Chopped, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon (to 2 Tablespoons) Sugar (optional)
- Pineapple Juice (reserved From Can If Using Canned Pineapple)
- 1 dash Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Kosher Salt
- Optional Ingredients
- Lime Zest
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Minced Fresh Ginger
- Jalapenos Seeded And Chopped
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?