Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yukon Gold and Fennel Purée with Rosemary Butter
- 3 large fresh fennel bulbs (about 2 1/4 pounds total), trimmed, quartered through core, center core trimmed and discarded, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?