Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yukon Gold Potato and Jerusalem Artichoke Latkes with Apple-Horseradish Mayonnaise and Taramasalata
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh horseradish root, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pommery or Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 1 pound Jerusalem artichokes, thoroughly washed
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
- About 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (14-ounce) jar taramasalata*
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Large baking sheet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?