Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yukon Gold Potato Salad with Crispy Prosciutto and Truffle Oil
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3 ounces chopped sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon (or more) truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?