Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Shallots
- 6 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup low fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 3 small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|