Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yukon Gold Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups (or more) unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 3 1/4-ounce envelopes active dry yeast (scant 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- 9 tablespoons (1 stick plus 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (or more) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?