Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 4x3-inch pieces dashi-kombu (about 1/5 ounce)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup dashi
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon bonito flakes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes mushrooms (such as king oyster or stemmed shiitakes)
- 1 12-ounce package tofu, cut into 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mizuna
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?