Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yucatn Chicken in Red Sesame Sauce
- 3 ancho or other mild dried chilies
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut into eight pieces
- 2 cups canned chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups (1 14.5-ounce can) crushed tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 6-inch corn tortillas, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, plus more for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?