Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yucatecan-Style Grilled Mahi-Mahi
- 4 6-to 8-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
- 1/4 cup achiote paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 3-foot-long pieces of banana leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 fresh epazote or Italian parsley sprigs or 4 pinches of dried epazote
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?