Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yuca and Beef Patties
- 1 pound fresh or frozen yuca
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, plus more for frying
- 1 medium-size onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh or dry bread crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 236kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|