Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yoko’s Japanese Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark Oriental sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon wasahi (Japanese horseradish paste)
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, smashed in a mortar with a pestle
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon white miso paste
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 491kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 55g (84%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|