Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon butter, coconut oil, or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons natural cane sugar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use low-fat here)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- zest of one lemon
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger juice*
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- crystalized ginger, dried fruit, or fresh fruit/berries for topping
- special equipment: 6 small tart (4-inch) pans or I suspect one 9-inch tart pan would be just about right for a single tart.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?