Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt, Sun-Dried Tomato, Walnut, and Basil Dip
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked sun-dried tomatoes (may substitute an unsmoked dried tomato)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup lightly packed basil leaves
- 1 cup pre-strained plain Greek yogurt
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|