Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|