Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 dried red chile pepper, broken in half (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 fresh curry leaves
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|