Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt Panna Cotta with Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (from 1 envelope)
- Pinch ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 navel orange
- 1 tablespoon orange liquor (I used Grand Marnier)
- 3/4 teaspoon mild honey (I used the Spring honey from Green Goddess Farms)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?