Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt Panna Cotta with Fresh Plums
- Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cups plain whole-milk yogurt (preferably organic)
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 small ripe plums, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Test-kitchen tip: If possible, invert the panna cotta on a flat platter or large plate. A serving piece with sloping sides won't allow the dessert to lie flat and will make it more difficult to slice the panna cotta into wedges.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?