Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Yogurt Mousse with Fresh Figs, Honey, and Cinnamon Streusel
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup labneh (thick Middle Eastern yogurt cheese)*
- 7 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 4 1/2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons almond flour or almond meal**
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 fresh figs, quartered
- 1 12-ounce container fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
- Grated orange peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?